Registration will Open December 7th at 8:00 am (MST)
(Event is limited to 500 riders)
Entry Fee Includes:
*A SUPER COOL Gran Fondo Moab Event T-shirt (ONLY IF REGISTERED BEFORE April 15, 2020)
- Well-stocked aid stations with food, water and Hammer Heed-sports drink
- Sag wagon & mechanical support
- Post-race refreshments & LUNCH
- 15% discount at Poison Spider Bikes towards ALL PSB logo wear
- Accurate timing with overall result and age category result
- 1 raffle ticket towards awesome prizes from our sponsors
(Prizes are not just for top riders)
ALL riders will receive a bike number and wristband. You must wear your event wristband to get access to the course, aid stations, and lunch.
This is a TIMED event, riders WILL NOT be able to enter HWY 128 before the event start time. Please warm up in and around town.
Gran Fondo Moab- La Sal Loop Road 60 miles/ 96 km- 6 Hour Time Cutoff
Registration is available online exclusively by:
THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION OR PACKET PICKUP ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT!
REGISTRATION CLOSES 4/15/20 OR AT 500 RIDERS, which ever comes first.
Friday May 1st: 3:00 PM- 9:00 PM
Location: SprillHill Suites by Marriott 1865 North Main/HWY 191
This is a MANDATORY Packet Pickup.
We cannot do packet pickup on Saturday before the ride. Sorry – NO EXCEPTIONS.
In true Gran Fondo tradition, the Gran Fondo Moab will take place regardless of weather: therefore NO REFUNDS will be provided. We do not do transfers to other riders after registration is closed. Sorry folks!